Our Practice History
The Animal House Veterinary Surgery was established by Hugh and Theresa Duffin in 2005. Originally it was a “traditional mixed” practice serving not only the pet owners of Rugby and Warwick, but also the farm and equine communities. Over recent years, the Duffins decided to cease the farm animal and equine work and concentrate on providing their services for small animals only.
In 2019 the practice became part of the IVC Evidensia group of veterinary practices. IVC is the largest owner of veterinary practice in the UK currently supporting over 1000 practices.
In 2022 Hugh and Theresa stepped down from permanent employment with The Animal House.
The current team are led by Clinical Director, Dr Victoria West MA VetMB BSAVA PGCertSAM MRCVS and Practice Manager, Jenni Humphreys.